A weekly podcast about identity, healing and wellness, the spirit of place, and the pull of mystery.
Two friends linger in conversation about things at the centre of their creative work: identity (Celtic and Métis), healing and wellness, the spirit of place, and the pull of mystery. Catherine Graham is an award-winning writer and creative writing teacher living in Toronto. Jessica Outram is a Métis writer and educator, Poet Laureate of Cobourg, and a system Principal of Program: Indigenous Education K-12.
Recent Episode List
Subscribe on any platform:
Create and Connect
We are building a Hummingbird community and we want you to join us.
We Need Your Help To Grow Our Hummingbird Community!
- On Facebook. We have a Facebook page to keep connected about upcoming shows and special offers.
- On Instagram.
- Subscribe to our website. You will be emailed each time a new episode launches! Look to the right side bar on the Episodes page for the link to subscribe.
- Share, like, and comment on posts–we’d love to hear from you!
- Send us a testimonial by email or post one on social media. Then we can link your testimonial/review to our site for other listeners to see.
- Reviews matter to us! 5-star reviews help other listeners decide if they want to give us a chance. Click here to add an iTunes review. (The place for reviews is after the episode listing).
- If you loved an episode, please share with your friends! Invite them to join our Hummingbird Community. Every share makes a difference.
We respectfully acknowledge that this podcast is recorded on the traditional territories of many nations including the Michi Saagiig Anishnaabeg, the Mississaugas of the Credit, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa, the Haudenosaunee and the Wendat peoples. We continue our journey to strengthen our understanding of our Treaty relationship and of how to move forward together in a good way.