What does David Kelly recommend in his TED Talk?
In this episode we respond to David Kelly’s TED Talk “How to Build Your Creative Confidence.” We explore his big ideas including: fear of judgement, guided mastery, empathy, and then the importance of regaining lost creative confidence. Creativity and innovation touch every area of our lives. From reflecting on innovation in medicine and education to our own personal creative journeys, we explore ways that we can build on small success to reach our creative goals.
- David Kelly TED Talk: How to Build Your Creative Confidence
- Unchartered Territory: A Guide to Reimagining Higher Education
- Inside Pixar
- Painted Rocks Bring Joy to the Community by Pat Skene
- Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
- The Croods
- Try a search on Neuro Linguistic Programming