What is the relationship between our creativity and our resilience?
How can a sense of meaning help in difficult times to nurture our creativity and how can our creativity help us get through difficult times? In our last episode we talked about creativity and wellness. Here we go deeper into some questions we have about resilience and how creativity can help to add meaning into our lives.
- Public Health Article “Meaning Making Through Creativity
- Successful Aging and Creativity in Later Life
We Need Your Help To Grow Our Hummingbird Community!
- On Facebook. We have a Facebook page to keep connected about upcoming shows and special offers. We also have a private Facebook group to keep the conversations going about creativity in a safer space. Join us!
- On Instagram. In addition to sharing some tips and strategies, sometimes we go live and have a chat. Keep your eye out for those moments!
- Subscribe to our website–you will be emailed each time a new episode launches! Look to the right side bar on the Episodes page for the link to subscribe.
- Share, like, and comment on posts–we’d love to hear from you!
- Click the subscribe button in your podcast player. You will receive notifications of new episodes. Find us on all the major podcast platforms: Apple, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, VoiceEd Radio, and Spotify.
- Click here and choose “Message” when the Anchor page comes up. We’d love to hear directly from you about your story or burning creative questions!
- Send us a testimonial by email or post one on social media. Then we can link your testimonial/review to our site for other listeners to see.
- Reviews matter to us! 5-star reviews help other listeners decide if they want to give us a chance. Click here to add an iTunes review. (The place for reviews is after the episode listing).
- If you loved an episode, please share with your friends! Invite them to join our Hummingbird Community. Every share makes a difference.
2 thoughts on “S2 Ep 3: Creativity and Resilience”
Thanks to Jessica and Aprille for Season Two: I got all caught up today and enjoyed every minute. I listened while sorting through years of family files and folders to snag the gems for a memorial tribute, which I hope will become a family heirloom in its own right. Thanks for helping me keep my head above water.
Thanks for listening! And for sharing your experience with us. I love going through family artifacts. So many stories in each item.
LikeLiked by 1 person