What is the link between wellness and creativity?
There are so many health benefits to being consciously creative, not the least of which is healing – both mentally and physically. For some, COVID shone a spotlight on the healing benefits of creativity. Many creatives have turned to creating in times of stress and know the true impact of creativity from personal or community experiences. In this episode, we discuss some of the research behind leading a more creative life and its impact on our well-being.
We Need Your Help To Grow Our Hummingbird Community!
- On Facebook. We have a Facebook page to keep connected about upcoming shows and special offers. We also have a private Facebook group to keep the conversations going about creativity in a safer space. Join us!
- On Instagram. In addition to sharing some tips and strategies, sometimes we go live and have a chat. Keep your eye out for those moments!
- Subscribe to our website–you will be emailed each time a new episode launches! Look to the right side bar on the Episodes page for the link to subscribe.
- Share, like, and comment on posts–we’d love to hear from you!
- Click the subscribe button in your podcast player. You will receive notifications of new episodes. Find us on all the major podcast platforms: Apple, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, VoiceEd Radio, and Spotify.
- Click here and choose “Message” when the Anchor page comes up. We’d love to hear directly from you about your story or burning creative questions!
- Send us a testimonial by email or post one on social media. Then we can link your testimonial/review to our site for other listeners to see.
- Reviews matter to us! 5-star reviews help other listeners decide if they want to give us a chance. Click here to add an iTunes review. (The place for reviews is after the episode listing).
- If you loved an episode, please share with your friends! Invite them to join our Hummingbird Community. Every share makes a difference.