It’s true. Everyone is creative.
Everyone is creative but we all express that creativity differently. Are some people more creative than others? In this episode, we explore some research on creativity and share some examples of how people we know show their creativity.
- Perceptions of Arts and Culture in Canada
- Creativity and Well Being
- Between Festivals: A Journal in Time of Pandemic and Lockdown
- The Neuroscience of Creativity
- How to think like Leonardo da Vinci by Michael Gelb- exercises and ideas
- Walt Disney – An American Original – Bob Thomas