What brings you joy?
This week we explore the idea of joy and its link to creativity. What makes your face light up? Join us as we discuss everything from the way creative activities can spark joy to what we can learn from the hummingbird about joy. For this conversation, we even invited some friends to share their ideas about what brings them joy. What does joy mean to you?
- Music, Emotions, and Pleasure Intermingle to Create Joy: Article from Psychology Today
- Songs in the Key of Joy Spotify Playlist
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Look for Gurdeep Pandher on YouTube or social media
- Meet Jill Badonsky
- Art Journals and Creative Healing – Sharon Soneff
2 thoughts on “Episode 003: How are joy and creativity connected?”
What brings joy to me; when I am sad or disappointed I remember good people, good things and good times; or I seek them out in the here and now; or I imagine they are here with me.
That is such an important aspect of joy and one that we can initiate whenever we need a little joy – memories. Thanks for sharing that, Lawrence. — Aprille
LikeLiked by 1 person